Quick and easy lavender lemon honey bliss balls. GF, refined sugar-free recipe.
Keep calm and stay healthy with these seriously delicious bliss balls. They are flavourful, moist, chewy and packed with healthy ingredients such as TranzAlpineHoney organic white clover honey infused with calming organic lavender grown in a natural, untouched, pristine New Zealand environment.
Serve bliss balls with a cup of relaxing and calming tea with a teaspoon of creamy dreamy lavender honey.
Why I love about these lavender lemon honey bliss balls:
- EASY to make, only 5 ingredients, no food processor required
- Packed with honey and vitamin C, which support healthy immune function and have an anti-inflammatory effect
- Refined sugar-free, the organic clover honey infused with lavender, the indulgence that is injected here
- Contains calming and relaxing organic lavender
- Quick sweet fix and energy that is released over time.
(about9-10 bliss balls)
1 cup LSA (linseed, sunflower seed and almond meal)
1 cup fine desiccated coconut + some for coating
3 Tbs TranzAlpineHoney organic Honey with lavender
1 Tbs finely grated organic lemon zest
1 Tbs lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in the bowl and mix thoroughly until the mixture comes together. Add more lemon juice if the mix too dry.
- Shape 1-tablespoon portions of the mixture into balls and roll in the desiccated coconut to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!