TranzAlpineHoney Limited (we, us or our) is a New Zealand honey company and we manufacture and sell New Zealand bee products in a range of countries.
As part of our business we collect, store, process, use and disclose personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We are highly committed to protecting your personal information.
- the TranzAlpineHoney website at www.tranzalpinehoney.co.nz, and any websites or applications operated by us; or
- our social media sites and applications such as Facebook and Instagram, www.tranzalpinehoney.co.nz, or when you otherwise interact with us.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in and you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The types of information we collect from you
We may take a wide range of Personal Informationfrom you when you use the Website, or when you otherwise interact with us.
ThePersonal Informationwe collect includes but is not limited to:
- your name, email address, delivery address, phone number and/or other details if you provide these to us
- your information about your use of the Website and for products you have looked at/purchased on the Website
- your billing details if you make an order from the Website
- your current location when you use our Website
- information about the device you use to access the Website, including your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with the information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system, and
- any other personal information you otherwise provide to us.
The Personal Information we collect may be collected in a number of ways including but not limited to:
- when you browse our Website, make enquiries or place orders for our products
- when you email us or send us messages via our Website
- when you provide a product or service to us or otherwise work for or with us, and
- in face-to-face meetings with you at events or conferences.
We may use your Personal Information for a variety of reasons and purposes including but not limited to:
- responding to your enquiries about our products
- taking orders for our products from you and fulfil those orders
- measuring, managing, monitoring, developing and improving our Website
- contacting you about the Website, any orders you make, or products you may be interested in
- sending you promotions or special offers from us that we think you may be interested in
- preparing and using data about interest in our products, and
- doing anything else required or permitted by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
When we collect information about your computer and its interaction with our Website, we may send you one or more cookies (a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters sent by a website to your browser) which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognise you and can enhance your navigation through the site.
Who we disclose Personal Information to
We may store your Personal Information on computer systems operated by third parties. We will take reasonable precautions to protect your information against unauthorised access and disclosure by those third parties. However, because the internet is an open network, we cannot warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from unauthorised access or use.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, their use of your Personal Information is outside our control and we accept no responsibility or liability for such third party use where Personal Information is not treated in a secure manner.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties for a range of reasons including but not limited to:
- conducting surveys about our products and our business
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, and
Certain third-party service providers have their own privacy policies. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Access to or correcting your Personal Information
At any time you may request access to your Personal Information that is kept by us. If you believe that any Personal Information is incorrect or inaccurate you may contact us to request a change in that.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any Personal Information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at email@example.com.