Healthy spiced pumpkin oatmeal pancakes with ginger honey
Nothing says “morning” like homemade pancakes for breakfast. These warming spiced pumpkin oatmeal pancakes are probably the healthiest pancake recipe! Making them is easier than you think.
Serve pancakes with smooth and creamy white clover honey with ginger. TranzAlpineHoney has teamed up their organic NZ white clover honey with warming and soothing organic ginger. Something we love to reach for if we’re feeling the need to warm up or fight the cold.
Why we love to serve these healthy pancakes for breakfast:
- EASY to make. To make the batter just place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Full of dietary fibre
- Packed with honey and ginger, which support healthy immune function and have an anti-inflammatory effect
- Contains ginger and spices that can help keep you warm during cooler days
- Refined sugar-free
(about 10 pancakes)
1 cup pumpkin puree (steamed and mashed buttercup squash)
1 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 Tbs almond butter
1/2 cup water
pinch of salt
pinch of nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
+ canola cooking spray, or cooking oil
TranzAlpineHoney organic honey with ginger
- Combine all ingredient except cooking oil in the blender. Mix until the mix is smooth but still has lots of texture. Keep in mind that the oatmeal can absorb more liquid, add more water if the mix too dry.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan on low to medium heat. Spray the pan with a canola cooking spray.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes. Flip carefully with a thin spatula, and cook until browned on the underside, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Serve warm with ginger honey and toasted walnuts. Enjoy!