Honey Subscriptions Terms & Conditions
TranzAlpineHoney Standard Terms of Service
By ordering any and all product or subscription services purchased from our Website, you automatically accept all of the terms of our Terms of Trade, Terms and Conditions, Returns and Refunds policy and related TranzAlpine Honey purchase policies.
TranzApline Honey reserves the right to update and make changes and variations to these terms and policies at any time without prior notice.
For more information please see our FAQ page.
Subscription Plan Options
TranzAlpine Honey offers two types of honey subscription plan options
- 1 Month Subscription - Paid monthly
- 12 Month Subscription - Paid annually
- Subscriptions purchases are automatically set up as renewal payments for your convenience
- Renewal dates are advised at checkout and the corresponding purchase invoice
- Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time before the following renewal date
- 12-month subscriptions may be liable for the balance of the subscription upon cancellation
- Subscription packs are sold in carefully selected variations and TranzAlpine Honey reserves the right to update the products in the subscription packs from time to time
We accept the following payment options and credit cards for subscription services.
We do not accept the following payment options for subscription services. They may be accepted for all other purchases in our online store.
- Direct debit
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Please note that by choosing to pay by credit card you understand that you may be charged an additional transaction fee.
- The additional credit card transaction fee will be displayed at checkout.
- When you purchase a Product, you must pay the full price for that product before it is shipped, unless otherwise agreed upon with us.
- Payments are handled via Stripe Therefore you agree that we may share your personal information with that agent or service provider to the extent necessary to process that payment transaction.
- TranzAlpine Honey does not keep any customers credit card details on record.Each initial payment is set up to automatically renew for your convenience until cancelled.
- Renewal dates are advised at checkout and on the corresponding purchase invoice.
- TranzAlpine Honey takes no responsibility for subscriptions not cancelled before the renewal is due and no refunds will be given.
Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time.
If you placed your order using Paypal as a payment option you will need to contact us via email before your next order renewal date to cancel your order.
If you placed your order using a credit card you can log in to your account and cancel your subscription in your dashboard before your next order renewal date.
Subscriptions cancelled after the date of renewal will not be refunded for the transaction and the cancellation will apply to any following orders.
TranzAlpine Honey welcomes your feedback about your cancellation and if there is anything we will be able to do instead of processing your cancellation, please let us know.
If you wish to cancel a 12-month subscription within the first 12 months you may still be still liable for the balance of the subscription period.
Availability and Ordering of Products
All orders are subject to availability. If for any reason the Product you have ordered is not available, we will contact you using the details you have provided when ordering the product to arrange a refund or replacement item.
In the event that we make a change in your order or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting you via the details you provided while making the order.
We reserve the right to limit or prohibit an order that we believe to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
By clicking to confirm an order to buy a product from us via the Website, you acknowledge that you are offering to purchase a product from us.
We will be deemed to have accepted your offer where acceptance is confirmed in an email or other message or by the dispatch of the Product to the last delivery address advised by you in your order.
All of our Product prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) excluding delivery charges and are not inclusive of GST, VAT and other sales taxes (unless otherwise stated) which will be added if applicable at the point of checkout or payment.
You are responsible for any duties, levies or other charges associated with importing the Product into the country of delivery. Any information about exchange rates from us is approximate only and may vary from time to time and should not be relied on by you.
Prices of the product will be correct at the time of publishing and at the time of purchase, in the absence of manifest error.
We reserve the right to alter the prices at any time. It is your responsibility to check and stay up to date with price changes of the Products at the time you make the offer.
An invoice will be emailed to you at the email address you supply when you make your order. You are responsible for making sure your contact details are correct.
- Once you have placed an order with us, we will deliver that Product to you via the delivery option you selected when you completed the order.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your delivery details are correct. We will not be responsible for any incorrect information provided by you and you will be responsible for the cost of resending a returned parcel that is returned due to an incorrect address.
- If a product is found to be incorrectly addressed by us, then we will be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product.
- Some countries have special regulations around the importation of honey and bee products. You acknowledge that you are responsible for reviewing the contents of your order and acknowledge that it contains acceptable and approved items for import into the country of destination.
- You accept full responsibility and any associated risk of any items or packages (or part thereof) being detained by customs for whatever reason.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for orders unable to be delivered to their destination due to import regulations.
Shipping within New Zealand
We offer FREE DELIVERY within New Zealand on all orders over NZ $100 total.
For orders under this amount, the cost of delivery is just $10.00 per order.
All orders are sent with ‘Track & Trace’ and bar any uncontrollable delays within the postal system are delivered within 4 working days within New Zealand.
Please note that if there are no delivery instructions left on our checkout page your parcel will be left with ‘Authority to Leave’.
We can send your order to virtually any country in the world, except for a few countries due to their food quarantine and import restrictions.
This usually takes between 6 and 15 working days depending on the delivery service selected for the destination country.
We use NZ Post and we offer an International Courier service.