Terms and Conditions
Honey Subscriptions Terms and Conditions
Our Honey Subscriptions Terms and Conditions are available here.
Terms of Service
The TranzAlpine Organics Limited Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”) is a legally binding agreement between you (“you”, “your”, “customer”) and TranzAlpine Organics Limited t/a TranzAlpineHoney (“TranzAlpineHoney”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
To make a purchase from our online shop you must be over or at least the age of 18 years and purchasing goods for your own use or consumption and not for resupply (whether in trade or otherwise).
Limitation of Liability or Disclaimers
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the Website is at your sole risk. Neither TranzAlpineHoney, any content owner or third party licensor will be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if TranzAlpineHoney or content owners have been advised of the possibility of such damages) or loss of any kind arising from your use of the TranzAlpineHoney service or from content, information, materials or products included on or otherwise made available to you through the TranzAlpineHoney service, or for any damages in excess of the amount paid for the specific item of content giving rise to the applicable claim for damages.
- without limiting the above, we do not warrant that the Website will be available at all times, secure or error-free, or that any Content is error-free or reliable.
- none of the exclusions or limitations set out in these Terms will have the effect of limiting or excluding any form of liability to the extent such liability cannot be so limited or excluded under applicable law.
Intellectual Property Rights
TranzAlpineHoney’s Website contains but not limited to text, images, graphics, sound, photographs and other materials and content relating to our business and our products (collectively, “Content”).
The Content and all intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by us or by our licensors and, except when specified in these terms, you have no rights in or to the Content.
You may access the material on this Website for your own personal use and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to reproduce, distribute, modify or otherwise exploit any Content in any way, except that, where the Website permits and enables you to download of any particular Content. You may download one copy of that Content to a single computer for your own personal, non-commercial home use only.
You must not:
- modify copies of any Content from the Website
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphs without the accompanying text
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other property rights notices from copies of materials from the Website
- reverse-engineer or otherwise attempt to steal the software code of the Website.
Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
If you intend to purchase anything from our Website, you will do so on the terms and conditions set out by our Terms of Trade. By ordering and purchasing on our Website, you automatically accept the terms of our Terms of Trade.
TranzAlpineHoney may use email services, blogs, chat areas and/or other message or communication facilities designed to keep you updated with latest offers and products (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that complies with these Terms.
We are not responsible for the communications of users via the Communication Services and those communications are not reviewed, screened or approved by us. We reserve the right to remove any material at any time without notice, for any reason we are not obliged to state and/or suspend any access to any or all of the Communication Services.
You agree and acknowledge that your communications with other users via the Communication Services is not private, but public and that you have no expectation of privacy concerning your use of the Communication Services. We therefore strongly discourage you to disclose any personal information about yourself or others on their behalf via any of the Communication Services.
You are free to stop using our Service at any time. We also reserve the right to suspend or end the Service at any time at our discretion and without notice.
These reasons include but are not limited to:
- your use of the Service if you are not complying with these Terms,
- use our Service in a manner that would cause us legal liability,
- disruption of the Service or disruption to others use of the Website
- if you act in a way that does not align with the values of our community.
Change to these Terms
We may change these Terms from time to time to better reflect changes to some things like the law, new regulatory requirements, or improvements or enchantments made to our Service, without notifying you. The current and binding Terms will be the version displayed on the Website at the time you access or use the Website.
We reserve the right, without any limitation, to discontinue or alter the Website or terminate or suspend your access to the Website at any time, without notice, for any reason. We are not obliged to state such reason.
Notices to you may be made via a posting on the Website, or by email, in our sole discretion. We may also provide notices of changes to these Terms or other matters by displaying such notices or by providing links to such notices.
If any of these Terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that must closely match the intent of the original provision. The remainder of these Terms will continue to work in effect.
These Terms, and any disputes arising from or relating to the conduct covered by the Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, you may contact TranzAlpineHoney at email@example.com. We will attempt to respond to any query or questions as soon as possible.